[volt-nuts] More Chinese Volt Nuts Stuff- LTZ1000

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 20:56:34 UTC 2010

Use a toaster oven here for parts not easy to remove with iron and solder sucker. In the past used butane touch and locking pliers but this takes more skill. A dremel tool with cut off wheel to cut pc board or metal sheer when I want to use a sub system like power line filter or power supply. I don't think this is time or cost effective but it does reduce the storage space for my junk.

Stanley