[volt-nuts] Cheap Oscilloscope measurement of small current?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Nov 5 12:09:58 UTC 2010

Hi Pete:

I ended up getting the Rigol DS1052E.  It turns out that they make the
low end scopes for HP and are very high quality.
See:
http://www.prc68.com/I/RigolDS1052E.shtml
You can get a new one for under US$400 and then do a software hack to
double it's bandwidth (i.e. make it into a $1000 class scope).
Watch the video blogs linked at the above page.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com