[volt-nuts] Wanted Coto reed relay part number 7002-5086

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 14:06:34 UTC 2010

Just use the new one he says.  Ah well if I only had one ... and have you seen the prices on these babies, never mind the fact that there don't appear to be (m)any suppliers with stock.

Coil is OC somewhere but the whole shooting match is epoxy encapsulated, so fat chance of fixing it.

Regards,
David Partridge