[volt-nuts] Experiment: tilting LTZ reference

Brooke Clarke brooke95482 at att.net
Sat Sep 18 14:43:08 UTC 2010

Hi Andrea:

I have a friend who does equipment calibration and the orientation is
very important to him, although not to all calibration people.  He told
me about the case of a crystal oscillator where the access was by
removing the bottom cover.  In that case he needed to mount the
instrument into an empty rack and lay on a jury rigged mechanics creeper
to get to the bottom.  An easier way would be to put the instrument on
the bench on it's side, but the cal would not be a cal.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com