[volt-nuts] Fluke 720A Kelvin Varley Divider Questions

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 22:10:50 UTC 2010

Hi Charles - The HP 419A DC Null Meter seemed adequate for purpose back in
the seventies, and might still be useful today if you could resurrect one.
The problem today is that I think probably most (if not all) 419s have gone
to the graveyard because the choppers all eventually went bad. But IMO the
HP 419A wouldn't be worth the trouble because the Fluke 845 was a better
box; so I concur with Bill.

Best,
Greg