[volt-nuts] Best cleaning procedure for precision cirquits

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Sep 27 22:18:27 UTC 2010

I don't like denatured alcohol.  They add a little methyl
alcohol, which is very poisonous for skin contact, ingestion,
and breathing.  Also, it is rather corrosive.... and worst of
all, it leaves behind a white powder when it dries.

If you really want to use ethanol (the base for denatured alcohol),
buy it from the liquor store.

Aerosol cans of "compressed air" are really filled with anything
but air.  They used to be filled with freon, and then later butane,
NO2, and finally CO2.

-Chuck Harris