[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Test Leads

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 17:13:50 UTC 2011

Hi,
NPL recommend Van Damme copper cable. < http://www.vdctrading.com/ >.They make a nice quad core. It's a professional (rather than audiofool) audio cable. PTFE cable has no advantage. It's plated and stiff.
Pomona make TeCu binding posts and plugs tHe binding post is 3770 and cost about £6 each.

Robert G8rPI.