[volt-nuts] HP 3458A

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 07:23:04 UTC 2011

Hi Poul,

I completely understand your points of observation, especially the last
paragraph.

I was trying to stay within a standard explanation without deviating to much
off-point.  I was probably to verbose as it was.  If so, my apologies.

What drove me to write was the fact that people respond to all the digits
displayed, even if they are not factual.  Thus their efforts may be in the wrong
direction.

Bill....WB6BNQ