[volt-nuts] HP 3458A

gbusg gbusg at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 22:44:06 UTC 2011

Bill wrote:

>Unless I am mistaken, most people on this list are dealing with their
>personal
>hobbies.
Yes, Bill, your last few posts have persuaded me that volt-nuts is likely
not the right forum for this kind of esoteric information. (I'll remember to
qualify that the next time being tempted to jump-in with information.) :)

>And NO Greg, I have no idea what you mean by type A or B.  How about
>explaining that ?
Again, apparently we're beyond the scope of volt-nuts interest, but since
you asked (and to close-out this topic), see:

Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement
http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf

NIST Reference
http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Uncertainty/basic.html

UKAS Lab-12