[volt-nuts] HP 3458A

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 09:03:08 UTC 2011

Geez Poul,

I must say I am surprised that after carefully describing my position twice, you
still failed to understand the direction I was coming from.  Whether you agree
with me is immaterial.

However, if you go back and re-read what I wrote you will see that I DID NOT call
the “kind of calibration” BS.  For the third and last time; I was calling the
“NEED” as BS under certain conditions.  No matter, you are entitled to your
opinion.

As for Greg’s time ?  Really ?  I guess everyone else’s time is unimportant.  It
is his choice to comment here.  Your argument about his time or rather my lack of
respect for his time is not persuasive.

As for asking a question, well, usually it is to solicit a perspective from the
party asked.  Their response is informative, as it was in this case.  So the
question served its purpose.  Your view is equally informative, thank you.

Bill....WB6BNQ