[volt-nuts] Resistance standard

Rob Klein rob.klein at smalldesign.nl
Tue Aug 23 08:47:21 UTC 2011

I have an L&N 10k oil-bath standard which is filled with something that
smells a lot like kerosene.

The stuff I am going to use is *not* a synthetic oil but, as I mentioned
earlier, a mineral oil. According to the manufacturer, it is made up of
"paraffinic and cyclo-paraffinic hydro-carbons"

http://www.kroon-oil.com/en/products/catalogue/seg_ind/krmp/200/industry/kroon-oil-maintenance-products/sewing-machine-oil/

Rob.