[volt-nuts] HP3468A - Control ROM

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Mon Aug 29 19:17:46 UTC 2011

gbusg wrote:

<snip>

> Let us know how you come-out on it.

Well, I may have found something.  Signature analysis points to a
defective control ROM, U502.  Markings indicate this is a Mostek
MK36752P.  HP part number is 1818-1753.  The pin out looks like that of
a Motorola MCM68764 UV erasable PROM, which I can get on EBay.

So, here is a real long shot - any chance someone the volt-nuts list
would have a listing of the contents of this PROM or know where to find it?

(I will be asking the
hp_agilent_equipment at yahoogroups.com Yahoo group as well.)

Thanks!
--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
13th Amendment to the Constitution of the united States:

   "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for
crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist
within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2.a of Proposed House Resolution 163, 108th Congress:

   "It is the obligation of every citizen of the United States, and every
other person residing in the United States, who is between the ages of
18 and 26 to perform a period of national service ..."
Smither at C-C-I.Com  http://www.C-C-I.Com  281-331-2744(office)  -4616(fax)