[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Serial Communication

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 08:39:57 UTC 2011

ISTR it's a straight through connector rather than a null-modem that you need to talk to the 7081 8, N, 1 is correct.

Make sure you are looking at the mouse piano (dip switch = Mäuseklavier) for the baud rate from the correct side, and that you check you have the switch settings the right way round (on/off) as my memory tells me the manual was a little unclear on this

Dave