[volt-nuts] Parts needed to repair Fluke 5200A AC Calbrator

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 14:58:32 UTC 2011

I need some parts to start repairs on a Fluke 5200A AC Calibrator that has suffered drop damage.

My immediate need is for

 Spacer 10-32 by 0.5"    2 off (female/male)
 #10, 0.031 washer       1 off
 #10 split lock washer   1 off
 Nuts 10-32 hex          2 off

My usual sources in the UK are no use at all as they only sell metric stuff.

Can anyone help with these?

If anyone has any of the plastic board locators used in the 5200A (yellow and white ones preferred though any colour will do).

I will also need some some 48/96 way dual readout 0.1" edge connectors.

Regards,
David Partridge