[volt-nuts] MicroVolt meter

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:25:17 UTC 2011

The MSC1210 kits are no longer available.

Silabs has a similar part (8051 CPU with 24 bit ADC), the C8051F350.
They have a complete development kit for $99. You get a lot of stuff for $99.
The kit comes with a crippled Keil compiler (or a link to download it from the Keil web site) but the Silabs IDE supports the SDCC compiler, which is very good and free.

If you want to save as much as possible, you can buy just the C8051F350 development board ($50), a toolstick base adapter ($18 I believe) and a toolstick programming adapter or debug adapter ($10), and download the IDE from the Silabs web site.

The programming adapters are common to the entire range of Silabs parts.

I have a wiki page on the Silabs parts and tools:
http://www.ko4bb.com/dokuwiki/doku.php

Scroll down to Micro Controllers

There are many other CPU+24b ADC parts, but these are those I know.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...