[volt-nuts] 3458A - To Modify or Not To Modify?

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun Nov 6 03:38:22 UTC 2011

A year ago, or so, I didn't understand EPROM programmers.  I solved that.

Recently, I solved RS232C communication with a 7081.  Now I face
communication via HPIB.  That promises to be harder but potentially doable.
68000 Assembler would require a return to engineering school.

Thus, the desire for sockets.

Joe