[volt-nuts] 3458A - To Modify or Not To Modify?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Nov 6 20:03:31 UTC 2011

In message <D3F58708FC39409DA31AA43E1F886658 at S0028384766>, "J. L. Trantham" wri
tes:

>However,
>if I get the sockets installed, harvest the data from the NVRAM's, program a
>new set of NVRAM's, install those then off to HP for their $550 cal and it
>all works, I think that would be my preference.  If it fails, then the
>repair.

Let me just clarify:  You only need to bother with the single 2Kx8
CMOSRAM.

The other two NVRAMs are just so that your downloaded programs and
preferred settings don't disappear because you turn the instrument
off.