[volt-nuts] LTZ1000 resistors, lower collector currents

John Devereux john at devereux.me.uk
Mon Nov 7 13:21:41 UTC 2011

Randy Scott <scottr9 at yahoo.com> writes:

>>- Does anyone know any good sources for "ratio set" networks or
>>  precision resistors in general? I know digikey, farnell, mouser.
>
> I've never used them, so I can't speak for their prices (maybe someone
>
> else here can), but Texas Components (http://www.texascomponents.com/)
> appears to be willing to sell you individual custom-value foil resistors,
> dividers, or networks.
>
> Randy.

Thanks Randy, I had not heard of these. They seem to be resellers /
customizers of Vishay parts. Vishay themselves do claim to offer
special values in prototype quantities but I have assumed they would
still be too expensive (compared to the equivalent made up of individual
stocked parts).

Perhaps I should actually ask them.

--

John Devereux