[volt-nuts] Vintage Fluke mains connector

m k m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:33:26 UTC 2011


Does anyone know what the mains connector type that is used for fluke 19" rack kit.
It looks like it has three short round pins on the back panel in a socket that is flat top and bottom with semi-circular ends?

Looks like a war time kettle connector but slightly smaller..

M K 

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list