[volt-nuts] Vintage Fluke mains connector

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:34:01 UTC 2011

Those are the original "IEC" connector...  before the flat bladed computer power connector used today.  They were used on a lot of old test equipment.   Nobody makes cords for them anymore.     Your best bet is to remove it and  dremel out the hole to fit a modern IEC connector. 		 	   		  

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list