[volt-nuts] Vintage Fluke mains connector

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Nov 23 20:40:03 UTC 2011

Hi M K:

I have some info on power line cords at:

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

m k wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know what the mains connector type that is used for fluke 19" rack kit.
> It looks like it has three short round pins on the back panel in a socket that is flat top and bottom with semi-circular ends?
> Looks like a war time kettle connector but slightly smaller..
> M K
> _______________________________________________
> volt-nuts mailing list -- volt-nuts at febo.com
> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
> and follow the instructions there.

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list