[volt-nuts] Serious problems fluke 731A, 720 and solartron

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Wed Oct 5 12:17:53 UTC 2011

Mickle,

I have those from Didier's site.  However, I have always preferred paper
manuals.  It's just easier for me to use.  So I found them at Manuals Plus
and bought them.  They are on the way.

I also made an inquiry with Telford Electronics in England
(http://www.telford-electronics.co.uk/manual.php?alpha=s) and it turns out
they have original 7081 Operation Manual Part I (12.50), Operation Manual
Part II (17.50) and a 'very good copy' of the Service Manual (20.00) (all
the amounts are GBP) and they do PayPal.  So, for anyone in Europe, they
might be a good source

Thanks,

Joe