[volt-nuts] Trimming the LTZ1000 tempco

Will willvolts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:08:57 UTC 2011

Thanks Bruce.

Will wrote:
> Or did I misunderstand something again?

Yes I did. And I had the same mistake with my previous calculations,
which explains the strange results.

Since you are an expert, an "LTZ1000 circuit description for dummies"
would be great.

The heater control is straightforward, but all the interactions in the
reference circuit seem not to be clear to me. And most likely there
are other dummies too.

Will