[volt-nuts] Serious problems fluke 731A, 720 and solartron

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Fri Oct 7 12:55:19 UTC 2011

Mickle,

I have not had a chance to compare it page by page but it is the Maintenance
Manual, part number 70810014, Issue 5: August 1986, just like the .PDF copy
on the web.  Only it is much more legible.

The Operating Manual Part I is part number 70810010, like the .PDF on the
web, but it is a different issue, Issue 7: July 1994.  Again, I have not
compared it page by page but it looks the same.

The Operating Manual Part II is part number 70810011, Issue 5: June 1985,
like the .PDF on the web.

Joe