[volt-nuts] CAL Switch for Solartron 7081 May All Be Keyed The Same

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Oct 15 22:31:48 UTC 2011

Several weeks ago, I obtained a 7081 from someone on a list I subscribe to.
It came minus the CAL key.  Someone on this list had faced the same problem,
ordered a new switch with keys and then discovered that the key that came
with his switch fit his meter.  He kindly sent me a spare key and it fit
mine perfectly.  I made several copies and another person on this list
needed a key.  I sent him one of the copies and it fit his 7081 as well.

Therefore, these switches may all be keyed the same.  Perhaps we all got
lucky with the switch that was ordered and the generosity of the original
list member.

If anyone is in need of a 7081 CAL key, let me know and I will send you one
of the copies.

Joe