[volt-nuts] 3458A Questions - RAM size opt. 01

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Oct 29 20:16:22 UTC 2011

Frank,

Thanks.  That's what I was looking for.  On mine (No Options), I get '20480,
14152'.

When I input 'OPT?' I get 'OPT 0,0' which is what I would expect.  I wonder
if I just install the RAM, would it return an indication that Option 001 was
installed?  Somehow, I think that it would need a change in the EPROM.

Joe