[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081, other meters, and some voltage standards

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Sep 3 00:36:42 UTC 2011

OK.  Thanks for info that I did not know.  I'll have to actually read the
manual.

After the first set, it ranged from 10.00001 to 10.00010.  After the second
set of button pushes, it reads 10.00006 when connected to the 'black' face,
9.99995 when connected to the 'white' face unit, and 10.00046 when connected
to the 335A.

Now, the next question.

If you were to spend the money to get something calibrated, what would you
choose?

If you chose one of the voltage standards, you could use that to 'calibrate'
the meters, and, thus, the other standards.  However, if you chose one of
the meters, you could use that to 'calibrate' the standards, and thus, the
other meters.  And, another question, what, actually, can you get
'calibrated' on this list?

And, I agree with Dave.  A man with one watch ........

Thanks in advance.

Joe