[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards - pictures

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:37:25 UTC 2011

Ok, i did not know. I used brand new references. Do not cook them, they do not taste well ;-)
I mean more the shocks from transport, the mechanical stress. Or pack the TS in a soft foam box in that case the shocks will be absorbt.
Nice build in that tube by the way.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 6 sep. 2011 om 20:59 heeft Bob Smither <smither at c-c-i.com> het volgende geschreven: