[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards - Measuring Protocol

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Thu Sep 8 01:56:48 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mitch Van Ochten" <mitch at vincentelectronics.com>
To: "Discussion of precise voltage measurement" <volt-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: [volt-nuts] Traveling Standards - Measuring Protocol

> What type of averaging did you do for the light blue trace?
>

> Regards,
>
> mitch

Hello,

the red curve is one measurement with an integration time of 1 minute.
(about 350 measurement values of LTC2400 ADC with 10-30uVpp
noise averaged giving around 2 uVpp for 1 minute integration time).

the light blue trace is the sliding average over 21 minutes of
the red curve.10 minutes before, current minute and 10 minutes after.
(so noise is reduced down to below 0.5uVpp).

Total measuremen time (x-Axis) is around 940 minutes.

with best regards

Andreas