[volt-nuts] Writing meter

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:52:04 UTC 2011

I want to buy a writing voltmeter to connect to my 845 so I can monitor the deviation between a Vref i made and a fluke calibrator.

I can buy a philips PM 8252 or a BBC Goerz Servogor 120.
The BBC is including new pens and a few rolls of paper in mind condition and 125 euro.  The philips is in unknown condition but 65 euro.
But these things are new for me. A friend told me some are for process monitoring and have terrible slow slewrates. He thinks the philips is a lab instrument, the bbc he does not know.

Fred