[volt-nuts] Fluke 335A

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 14:41:55 UTC 2011

"NOISE data" without the upper and lower Bandwidth used, is a near
meaningless number.
Doing a ADEV plot of the voltage noise is one nice way to include the
Bandwidth with the data.

ws

I measured a 731 with a scope to see the noise. It was around 25 uVpp. I
think that is the most easy way. You see how much disconnected and how much
its connected. I úse a tektronix 547 with E-plugin for this. ( a lot cheaper
then a 7,5 digit or more multimeter ;-)

Fred PA4TIM

Op 27 sep. 2011 om 05:04 heeft "gbusg" <gbusg at comcast.net> het volgende
geschreven: