[volt-nuts] 3458A - Old vs. New

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:58:12 UTC 2011

It seems to me you can easily spend $2,000 repairing a used one (eBay being what it is) and you would still end up with an old voltmeter. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with an old voltmeter, but if it is going to cost as much as a new one, I would certainly prefer that new car smell :)

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...