[volt-nuts] Shorting links

m k m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:40:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Another thing to do is to use a close fitting top-hat made from a cube of foam polystyrene on the front covering right back to the front panel, and a bit of polystyrene behind if possible, you might even get below a millidegree of gradient in the plug.

Also there was a person on this mailing list a while ago who made some low thermal emf solder, perhaps he could chime in on how difficult is was to make?

MK