[volt-nuts] Fluke 343 as transfer standard

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Fri Apr 13 17:51:29 UTC 2012

Robert,
the 343 was "adjusted" before by him, so the original calibration
is lost.
I asked to not touch it, just write down the values he reads on
his multimeter at multiple settings, and describe the calibration
procedure he followed before, trying to undertand what points of
the 343 were moved.

Thanks,
Fabio.