[volt-nuts] 7081 connector part number Q

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Apr 17 20:17:50 UTC 2012

M K,

I *think* the 102 and 103 series are a different size.

I have been able to order the 104 parts from Kensington Electronics in
Austin, TX.  I recall they have a $50 minimum but each connector, with cable
clamps, etc., is just over $50.  They show 5 in stock.

www.keiconn.com

I have dealt with Melanie Randles, Inside Sales, [(512)339-3306 Direct Line]
and she has been very helpful.

Good luck.

Joe