[volt-nuts] Valhalla 2734A

Will willvolts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:24:24 UTC 2012

I don't remember the details but the voltage step up had some design
flaw too. Bill seems to have a 2734A on hand, so maybe he can tell us
more. I am pretty sure I have one in my garage but I couldn't locate
it. I saved it when it was trashed at work just a year after the
purchase because of the previously mentioned stability problems.