[volt-nuts] HP3457

Rob Klein rob.klein at smalldesign.nl
Tue Aug 21 19:30:18 UTC 2012

Fred,

I think 700 euros is way too much for a 3457. I also have one, as well
as a Keithley 2000 and if I ever should decide to get rid
of one of them, it will not be the 2000.

I have yet to try the RS-232 connection on the 2000, but I'll get in
touch with you when I do. A nice, simple program to get at
all the features shouldn't be very hard to write for me.

You know how to reach me if you have any further questions.

Rob Klein.