[volt-nuts] HP3457

John Phillips john.phillips0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:32:25 UTC 2012

To get better performance form you Solarton keep it a constant Hot
temperature all the time. Do not turn it off! Do not let the room
temperature fluctuate more than a few degrees. The more stale the better.
Cooling in most cases will induce error. If you can keep it at 20C all the
time go for it but if you are more stable at 28C then 28 is better.

The longer you run it the more stable it will get. We do not turn off any
of our best meters unless we are moving them or the power gos off.

John Phillips