[volt-nuts] Specifications of Multimeters, LCR meters

Marvin E. Gozum marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Wed Aug 22 22:38:26 UTC 2012

Thanks!  That's amazing work compiling that list.  I'm sorry I wasn't
aware of this rich repository [not just the link provided but all the
other resources you have.]  For the MM listing, did you do it by hand?

Your website claims it has over 12TB of data online?  Again, amazing
reference, thank you again.