[volt-nuts] Keithley 2015?

Fabio Eboli fabioeb at quipo.it
Sat Dec 8 09:56:25 UTC 2012

Hello, I have one, as far as I understand
it's the same hw of a keithley 2000 with some
hw dedicated to THD measurements: a sine wave
generator and a second ADC dedicated to the task.
The reference is a LMx99 from Linear.

I made a post on eevblog forum, search for
keihtley 2015 on the forum search box and
you should find the pictures of mine.

I found mine second hand on the bay for
400USD, I bought it because I need both
a decent bench meter and THD measurements.

As dmm it's reasonably fast also.
The only thing that doesnt satify me
is 4wire resistance measurements, the
old solartron 7061 seem better in some