[volt-nuts] Fluke 731B replacement

Rob Klein rob.klein at smalldesign.nl
Fri Feb 3 17:55:20 UTC 2012

   Hi Randy,
   Send me the LTSpice file and I'll take a look at it for you.
   Regards,
   Rob Klein.
   Op 3-2-2012 17:58, Randy Evans schreef:

I am planning on building an equivalent Fluke 731B transfer Standard using a VRE
310 10V Precision reference and LTC5400 Quad resistor as a precision 10:1 divide
r, plus ancillary circuits.  However, before starting the detailed design I mode
led the Fluke 731B circuit in LTSpice.  The 1V, 1.018V and 1.019V outputs are fi
ne but the 0 to 999uV delta E adjustment circuit for the delta V, 1.018 + delta
E and 1.019 + delta E outputs does not work per the circuit modeled from the sch
ematic.  I have double and triple checked my LTSpice schematic per the Fluke 731
B schematic but I can't see any difference.  Maybe I am just too close to the fo
rest to see the trees.

Note: The Fluke 731B schematic from the manula I have does not show the value of
 the delta E adjustment pot but the parts list shows a value of 5K ohms.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I can forward the LTSpice schematic I am using to a
nyone that might be interested, just send me your e-mail address.

Thanks,

Randy Evans