[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Sat Feb 4 22:44:45 UTC 2012

Bob Smither wrote:

> The TS will be on its way back to me this week.  After I spend some time with
> it, I will get it mailed to the next volunteer.

I put the TS in the mail today to our second volunteer.  I will report his
results as I get them.

Information on the TS is available here:

  http://c-c-i.com/ts

including the results from Volunteer 1.

Thanks to all who are participating in this project.

"There are lots of bad governments in this world.
 The only bad government we have a right or obligation to change
 is the one in Washington, D.C." -- Charley Reese

Bob Smither                        bob at smither.net