[volt-nuts] Help near Norway to get my HP 3456A into cal

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Feb 10 20:25:35 UTC 2012

Marius,

I've had pretty good luck as in cost by approaching small labs if you
do not want traceability, i.e. a sticker with a signature.

One met lab that was near me, and sadly closed shop (we have gone from
5 in 1985 down to 1) would let the tech work
on the side at his rate as long as the labs name never was used. He
loved good microbrew beer.

-pete