[volt-nuts] Agilent in Loveland, CO was Re: Agilent 3458A Positive Experience

Marvin E. Gozum marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:51:23 UTC 2012

I went looking for what has clearly happened to the HP/Agilent campus
in Loveland, and find it has definitely been closed since ~ 2007 and
sold to the city for development.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27468064/detail.html

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20110511/LOVELAND01/110831012/City-Loveland-pay-5-8-million-Agilent-site?odyssey=topicpage

So when folks refer to Loveland, CO, were is Agilent now in that
city, these days?

The Agilent website and existing addresses for 3458a support refers
to the closed campus.  The T&M division has an address in Englewood
CO as a PO box, and both contact numbers are 1800 numbers.

I can trace a Gary Biermann to a suburbian home in Loveland, CO via google.

Thoughts or clarifications, anyone?

At 09:09 AM 2/10/2012, J. L. Trantham wrote:
>Several months ago, I decided to pursue a 3458A.  I sought advice on this
>list as well as calling the Agilent Cal Lab in Loveland, CO, speaking with
>Gary Biermann who was most helpful in guiding my thoughts, basically
>favoring vintage units at the right price rather than new units for reasons
>that will become clear below.

Sincerely,

Marv Gozum
Philadelphia, PA