[volt-nuts] Help with 7081 AC buffer circuit

Mitch Van Ochten mitch at vincentelectronics.com
Fri Jun 8 19:48:38 UTC 2012

David,

Try enclosing the op-amp and nearby components with a little Styrofoam
"hat".  The part dissipates a fair amount of power and the bias current,
although small, does show significant change with temperature.  This change
multiplied by the 1 megohm input resistor may be responsible for some drift.

Regards,

mitch