[volt-nuts] Calibration Sources for Solartron 7081

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Fri Jun 22 12:28:22 UTC 2012

Jean-Louis,

My DC standards are a Fluke 731B and Fluke 335A DC Voltage Standards and an
EDC CR103 DC Current and Voltage Standard.

My resistance standards consist of a collection of Leeds and Northrup type
standard resistors as well as a collection of General Radio Decade
Resistance boxes that will get me up into the MegOhm range.

However, AC promises to be a problem.  I guess I will try using a signal
generator and an amplifier to see what output level and stability I can
achieve.

But still, what frequency?  60 Hz?  1 kHz?

Thanks,

Joe