[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 Service Manual - Does anyone haveone?

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun Jun 24 23:30:50 UTC 2012

Dave,

That is always the first place I look but all I found was the ROM images and
the Operating Manual.  I did not see a Service Manual.  I would love to find
one, assuming one is 'out there' somewhere.

I archived the ROM's in my 7061.  The Earthy Board is the same ROM's as on
Didier's site.  However, my Floating Board uses TI TMS2516's and has version
51AA, 52AA, 53AA, and 54AA firmware.  I can send it to anyone that wants it
and can upload it to Didier's site if useful.

My Floating Board has 24 pin sockets for the TMS2516's but room for a 28 pin
socket and 'pads' to solder to tell it if it is using the '16's' that mine
uses or the '64's' that are used for the 'CA' firmware.  I don't know if
there is any advantage to changing this to use the 'later' firmware.

I would appreciate any info on this that anyone has.

Thanks.

Joe