[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Tue May 1 23:09:33 UTC 2012

The results from the second TS volunteer are in.  Here is a summary of the
measurements so far (taking an overall average of the measurements reported to me):

5 Volt (Max6350E) results:
  1st volunteer: 5.000538
  2nd volunteer: 5.000520 (delta: 18 uV)

7 Volt (LM199AH) results:
  1st volunteer: 6.997325
  2nd volunteer: 6.997306 (delta: 19uV)

As soon as I get the unit back and test it here for a few days I will send it to
our third volunteer.

The data is available here:

  http://c-c-i.com/ts

Thanks to my fellow volt-nuts for helping with this project!

Best regards,
--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
                An armed society is a polite society.