[volt-nuts] New Solartron 7081

Fabio Eboli fabioeb at quipo.it
Thu May 10 22:16:33 UTC 2012

Just checked, it is less than I thought for regular mail:
from It to US:
priority (regular) mail less than 50grams 3,3euro less than 20grams 1,6euro
registered mail <50grams 7,3euro <20grams 8euro

The delivery times from us to it can be huge,
in the 4weeks range or more, italian post can be reasonable for
big and costly packages but VERY slow with small regular
post, the problem is in the customs offices.

Fabio.