[volt-nuts] 732 and 752 recently on ebay

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Nov 4 12:17:31 UTC 2012

> And, incidentally, of the two 752's on the 'bay at the moment, the
> cheapest is $ 850, the other $ 1200.
>

> Op 3-11-2012 13:32, m k schreef:
>> Did anyone see the 732a and 752a pair that recently went for 1088
>> sterling (~1745 dollars us)!!
>>
>> MK

I picked up a very nice Fluke 731B at the annual hamfest here in Alabama
last year for a measley $25 USD.  It's only problem was a missing turns
counting dial for the Delta E pot.  A new dial from Mouser and it now works
perfectly and proudly occupies a place of honor on top shelf above my bench.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Dave M